Wondering if you can buy Bitcoin with credit card? Well there is not one but several easy ways to buy Bitcoin using your credit card. You can choose a suitable method to make the purchase. Getting started is easy and secure where you don’t have to worry about the safety of your personal info. Additionally, the genuine companies are eradicating the issue of the chargebacks and exchange channels are providing more legitimacy to the credit card as a payment option. If you think it as some rocket science, this post is going to change your mind. Let’s go!
How To Purchase Bitcoin Using Debit Or Credit Card? Explained!
1: Using Coinbase
Coinbase is one of the most reputed exchange methods that will enable you to make your purchase using the below-stated steps:
- In the first place, you need to have a Coinbase account. If not, make one.
- Get the account verified.
- In the payment method section, provide the details of your credit/debit card.
- Moving ahead, go to Bitcoin and select the amount of the purchase and you are done.
- You may now receive your Bitcoins directly in Coinbase wallet.
The user-friendly dashboard of the platform can help you to buy Bitcoin with the utmost ease.
2: Using CEX.IO
CEX.IO is a trusted cryptocurrency exchange method trusted by millions of the users worldwide. It is a comprehensive platform for trading and brokerage services. Below is the guide to buying bitcoin with credit card using CEX.IO:
- Create a CEX.IO account.
- Now move to the requested currency section and hit Finance and Deposit button next to it.
- You may now choose to wire transfer money to complete the purchase or buy Bitcoin with credit card instantly.
It charges low fees for the transaction.
Bitcoin purchase using a debit/credit card has turned out to be a popular means, thanks to its ease and security. Smart bitcoin investment offers intelligible insights that can help you in making well-informed decisions and choosing the best.